Commercial Property Manager
As an award-winning team working hard to help our clients to realise their property investment goals, we have developed a unique 'career path plan' for new and existing team members enabling them to achieve great personal and professional success. It also helps us to attract, nurture and retain the most talented and passionate team in the industry.
Right now we are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Manager to join us and share in our great work environment and team success.
Key Responsibility Areas
You will manage a quality retail/commercial property portfolio and undertake all day-to-day property management duties, as required. You will receive all the resources you need to get the job done, including the support of a dynamic and energetic team that is focused on premium service and value-adding
- Liaise and maintain a strong working relationship with Owners and Tenants
- Manage tenant arrears
- Compile monthly financial and written reports
- Prepare Outgoings budgets and reconciliations for approval by Owner
- Property inspections and preparation of condition reports
- Working closely with Support team on maintenance requests, lease administration and renewals, finance and sales/leasing
Our Culture, Environment and Benefits.
We invite you to share in the success that comes from being part of a great property management team, one that achieves outstanding results for clients.
- Enjoy the best team support, rewards and resources in the industry
- Benefit from working in a safe and highly motivated office environment
- Extend your skills through ongoing training, coaching, mentoring and development by some of Australia's leading real estate business coaches/industry leaders
- Receive access to industry and lifestyle training throughout the year
- Secure a very attractive salary and reward structure.
To be considered for this exciting role you will have:
- at least two-plus years commercial property management experience
- the ability to problem solve, and work without supervision and as a member of a high-performing team
- a real passion for property management and outstanding client service
- excellent communication and time management skills
- the ability to use Adept AM or similar asset management software is an advantage
- a current Real Estate Salesperson Certificate
- a current Queensland driver's license.
If this is YOU then email your CV to email@example.com
All applications/enquiry will be dealt with professionally and in the strictest of confidence.