Commercial Leasing Executive
About the Role:
The First Asset Management Team is seeking an experienced Leasing Executive to join our highly motivated Asset Management Team. The role involves Retail & Commercial Leasing working as part of our Specialist Asset Management Team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Leasing Executive to be part of a expanding, dynamic & professional team with all the resources and support at hand to let you do the job.
About our Business:
First Asset Management located in East Brisbane is an Award Winning Commercial Asset Management Business with a very successful Asset Management Team making their mark and acting for some of South East Queensland's biggest property owners.
Our team totals now totals 14 and is dynamic and energetic and we pride ourselves on the advice, experience and results we provide our client's.
About the Role:
We are seeking a positive, driven, enthusiastic person with excellent Retail & Commercial leasing knowledge. Our culture, systems, training, resources, ethics, commitment to our clients and team are second to none.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 -3 years experience in a similar role.
- A team player with a real passion for property.
- A proven track record in retail/commercial leasing with excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communication/Time Management/Customer Service Skills.
- Current RE Salesperson Certificate.
- Current Qld Drivers Licence.
Culture & Benefits:
- Be part of a high performing Asset Management team achieving outstanding results for our client's
- Join a friendly/fun team environment
- Great team support, training, resources, recognition and rewards
- Ongoing training and development, be trained by Australia's leading real estate coach Michael Sheargold.
- Very Attractive Wage + Commission + Industry leading training/support/resources complete the package.
- Visit our Facebook Page First Asset Management or website firstassetmanagement.com.au to get a real feel about what we offer our team members.
For a strictly confidential conversation please call Angelo Efstathis Managing Director on 0418 884480 or (07) 3391 9500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no employment agencies.